Auto req ID: 215952BR
You’ve learned a lot as a student already. Want to put it into practice at PepsiCo?
Our placement programmes are structured to give you the chance to make an impact on some of the world’s biggest brands. From day one, you’ll be working on projects that matter. You’ll shake things up, shape trends, and get guidance and development to help you discover your potential.
We’re home to some of the world’s favourite brands, such as Walkers, Pepsi Max, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos, Pipers, Naked, Copella, Lipton, Monster Munch and 7UP to name just a few! Our business covers the full product lifecycle from creating new flavours in our labs to dreaming up ad campaigns and delivering packs to stores. There’s plenty in between too.
We build brands we are really proud of and we have a mission to create more smiles with every sip and bite. Here at PepsiCo we think like entrepreneurs. We voice opinions fearlessly. We celebrate diversity and differences. We care about growing sustainably. And we get a lot of free Doritos.
We are looking for an enthusiastic undergraduate to join our Sips & Bites Marketing team department based at office in Chancery Lane in London on a 12 month placement programme.
“I was welcomed by the friendly yet hard working and professional environment that is central to PepsiCo’s culture. My work at PepsiCo has filled me with a great sense of pride and they have definitely helped me prepare for my final year at University as well as whatever my future career may hold.”
We are the Sips and Bites team in PepsiCo Europe Marketing. We are a new and unique, in-house digital media agency team. We’re looking to help step-change the way we get work done from our internal marketing teams, creative agency partners, and media partners. We seek to work in a way that is Moving Faster, Consumer First, Efficient and Effective, and with a Publisher Mindset. Come work with us and be part of the change!
Model the way: Be the catalyst for change in the way we work.
Elevate the creative + media capability: Improve effectiveness and performance of our marketing communications.
Create productivity: Cost efficiencies vs external agencies.
What will you be doing?
- Collation of data, media plans, or reporting
- Support in any PO or invoice reconciliations
- Client Service:
- Taking briefs
- Coordinating with specialists
- Building structures of presentations
- Creating project calendars
- Overall campaign project management
- Act as a traffic manager
- Manage each account project from brief to completion; including budget creation, managing the day-to-day running of the account, liaising with all necessary parties to ensure the project is delivered on time and within budget
- Manage all aspects of the client and staff relationship, ensuring the clients’ objectives are met and monitoring budgets
- Attend regular review and planning meetings, providing regular reporting and feedback
- Maintain an excellent understanding of the advertising/maerkting landscape, your clients brand and their competition
What are we looking for?
- A student currently in the second year of university studies, where the course includes the option of completing a sandwich placement during the third year.
- Disruption. An intellectual curiosity and a willingness to challenge accepted ways of doing things
- Passion. For our company, for your development and for sustainability.
- Ambition. Eagerness to learn and grow your career and aspire to be our future leaders.
- Creativity. Bring your new thinking and fresh ideas to our brands.
- You! At PepsiCo we bring ourselves to work and embrace diversity and inclusion. We believe our differences is what makes us special.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Rapid learner who thrives in a fast-pace environment
- Strong analytical and number skills
- Passion for learning and openness to new challenges
- Project management and multi-tasking
- Self-starter attitude
- Team player mindset
- Time management skills
What else do you need to know?
The placement starts in July 2021, and will last for 12 months, with a salary of £21,000
- Vibrant culture
- Development and mentoring
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays
- Discounted PepsiCo products
- Competitive pension scheme
- And a whole lot more…
“The opportunities that PepsiCo have offered me as part of my role have been tremendous. I have been involved in multiple projects and activities on top of my day-to-day role which keeps my placement super exciting. I have met some outstanding and friendly people who I know I will keep in touch with after my placement year. The culture here is so collaborative and supportive that I’m never afraid to ask questions or ask to learn new things.”
– Niyanee Porter
Application Closing Date – 23rd October 2020
Our application window is scheduled to close on the above date, however, in the event of a large response we will close applications early. We would therefore encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.