- The Storekeeper r eceives, identifies, stores and issues a wide range of equipment, materials, tools and consumables and works as directed by Warehouse Supervisor for short term and long term basis.
- Receives checks, correctly identifies, bins and stacks all materials/spare parts and chemicals in locations according to CMMS. Notifies to Supervisor – warehouse any damaged material on arrival and notes details
- Issues in accordance with instructions from In charge and against correctly authorizations the materials, spares or chemicals
- Receives returned materials, ensures that terms are in good condition prior to storage. Updates the records accordingly.
- Maintains all storage area in safe, clean and tidy condition.
- Observes mandatory safety standards whilst handling dangerous, inflammable or toxic material
- Ensures that all items of stock materials in the warehouse are adequately and correctly protected prior to placing on metal shelves. Some materials like welding electrodes, certain volatile liquids etc. Are placed in temperature controlled environment
- Carry out similar tasks, as assigned, such as assisting with continuous physical check of inventories
- Ensures that all the documents are adhered to quality standards
- Perform other duties allotted by Warehouse Supervisor/Manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in a warehousing environment within the oil and gas sector (required) .
- Must have working knowledge of WMS/SAP system.