WCLC is currently looking for a part-time Hotline Operator to join our Telecom & Retail Services department in Winnipeg, Manitoba. This position will work remotely and report to the Supervisor, Retailer Operations & Hotline. The successful candidate will work 21-35 hours per week with an average of 28 hours/week. Interested applicants must be available for shift work 7 days/week including days, evenings and holidays. The closing date for this position is September 28, 2020.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Process incoming telephone calls from the retailer network, triage reported problems following pre-defined procedures and log specifics in service desk systems
- Isolate network and terminal problems and initiate corrective action with telecommunication and POS hardware maintenance suppliers
- Follow through to resolution on any incident management referrals
- Escalate service delays to supplier service management
- Provide technical and administrative support including report and incident report generation
- Maintain and update system files and records
- Other duties as assigned
- High School or equivalent
- Customer service/help desk background with attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communications and organization skills
- Familiarity with telecommunications and lottery equipment is an asset
- Must be available for shift work on a rotational schedule
- Must be able to work remotely with dedicated workspace and Internet connection
Our vision is to provide a World Class Lottery Experience for our Players including entertaining products, convenient access to products anytime, anywhere and a positive experience in all interactions. WCLC recognizes that it’s our people that make this possible.
WCLC offers a unique work environment with a competitive salary & benefits package while providing a good work-life balance.